Our Journeys Begin....

Together with the life in UUM, we met each other under the arrangement of the GOD, and our lives start, too.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Injured Fish..

I was off the shore at the time I saw a "black things" about 15meters away from us(PandaBear)..That shocks us!!!An unidentified object appears within the crystal clear water along Redang Island. After all,we found out that is an injured and half-dead fish. But don't ask me what kind of fish is that, because I really don't know how to differentiate fish type.
In order to preserve the cleanliness and the beautiful scene along Redang beach, I bring the fish onto the shore. From the outlook of that fish, I think it was attacked by other creature which is bigger or stronger than it.
Finally, the fish was taken away by the authority of the Redang Island...


~~LOVELY REDANG ISLAND~~

It's a sunny day in the mid of May where both of us steping on the white sand of Redang Island...together we create another love moments in our lives...
Such a lovely and beautiful island that I ever go....currently...haha




1 comment: